Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hot and Tired

Record breaking heat...wind...fires (but not close this time)...ashes...bad air...stuck in my classroom all day because of the poor air quality....fall in Southern California. It's dry and uncomfortable but nothing compared to others losing so much. I dream of rain and actually wanting a jacket and being able to breathe without a sore throat. I ache for the misery of complete disruption caused by disaster. I wonder at the arbitrary nature of life....

Lorraine

6 comments:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

{{{Praying for you Lorraine}}}!!!

Also Praying for Everyone in Southern California!!!

Pray for rain and for the smoke
to clear so you can breathe!!!

Have a Blessed Week!!!

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Just checking in. Wondering
how you are doing?

Have a Blessed Month, Lorraine!!!

Angela said...

I know how you feel. Ugggg! Have you tried Airborne? You put it in a liquid and it helps you to not get sick. It was created by a teacher who understood the need to boost your ammune system because of having to be around children alot. I hope that you are doing ok. :) You are in my thoughts and prayers. :) *HUGS*
Angela

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving Day, Lorraine and Month Also!!! Hope all is going Great for You!

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Came by to Wish You a Very Merry Blessed Christmas and a Very Happy Blessed New Year!!!

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is