Thursday, September 4, 2008

Day's End







The day ended with my feet hurting from a blister (oh why can't I wear flip flops everyday?) and me tired. This class needs much structure...can't turn my back for a minute. Lots of discipline issues. How hard can it be you ask innocently? Aren't they "just" 5, 6 or 7? AHHHHHHHH! So far I've dealt with stealing, bad language, rock throwing, threats to other students, beating up someone at lunch and jabbing with pencils. AND THESE ARE THE GIRLS! My work is cut out for me. My antidote is...end the day at the beach.

3 comments:

mary ann said...

oh blessed blissful beach at day's end.
i am too far for this to be convenient, but oh how nice that would be.
enjoying your blog.
love your palm trees
i'm in a concrete jungle
but do have a small jacaranda tree nearby

Lorraine said...

I love the beach now more than I did when I was younger. I'm rubenesque and have wrinkles and weird veins on my legs and I don't care! I just head down to the surf and enjoy! Glad to have you reading!

Danette said...

Again, I ask myself, would I be happier solving my problems at the beach or somewhere else? The only time I would concede that environment doesn't matter is when the problem, whatever it is, is soconsuming that you don't see the beach even if you are there. In that case, you need drugs which may be the next best thing to being at the beach (only kidding, DEA!!!)