Thursday, October 16, 2008

Economic Stimulation Package...Lady Lemonade Style

I am a Proud JUNKER who is doing her part...in her humble way...to stimulate the economy. I took my stash of $20 and spent it ALL in one weekend on the following...
Added ALABAMA to my Cheezy State Plate Collection...now at 22 states found.

Tablecloth.


Guest towels...heavily startched!



Embroidered towel.




Rusted vintage tin box. I tried my best to kick start the economy. I even found a few more goodies but they might end up as Christmas gifts...

2 comments:

Naturegirl said...

Hello Lady Lemonade!
It's been awhile since I stopped by..travelled all summer..oh I LoVe that tin box...what fun I'd have with it in my garden!Great finds!Love your
portrait photo!!..memories

Kate said...

Lorraine,

It looks like you just got a great group of things. I was in the craft store and was talking to the lady next to me who lamented all she bought and what the H would think. I told her tell him you are supporting the economy....It needs it. I have a 50% off coupon that I need to use today....
Kate