Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday Morning Stroll

I just never get tired of the beach. I don't have to worry about looking cute or being too fat or getting a date...I can just enjoy the waves and air and sun. I even got surprised by the kids and visited while they ate breakfast by the coffee shop. With Buddy, the best granddog around. Life is good. Back to the wiggle worms tomorrow. Big sigh!







The rain is waaaaaay over. Probably not to return for months. Drought declared. Water rationing is next. And my lawn is so green...

3 comments:

Danette said...

I swaer on a stck of bibles that when I looked at the beach pics, I could hear the surf and smell the ocean. I need a Ventura (and big sister!!) fix!!

Pam Aries said...

I can
t wait to get back to thebeach scene! This looks so inviting!

Lorraine said...

I always said I could live lots of different places but now I'm stuck by the sea...in the best of ways.