Saturday, October 3, 2009

Follow Me to Work

A quick stop at the local coffee shop (no corporate coffee!) and a peak at the ocean...


A glance at the harbor as I get ready to cross the bridge over the Santa Clara River and continue on my journey south...

Pass many palm trees along the way and many types of dwellings including houses on the beach, apartments, mobil homes, condos, a variety of boats and eventually even some subsidized housing closer to school...


The faithful crossing guard reminds me to turn...less I get distracted and forget to go to the day job...winding up "accidentally" at Michael's or the thrift store or a tempting garage sale...

1 comment:

Ruby Hu said...

Hi Lorraine - since my computer hard disk crashed I don't have your e-mail address anymore! Happy Birthday, almost a month late! I have "edited" my birth year. I recently got a heart rate monitor watch, it claimed I was in excellent shape for 40-44 years. So I celebrated my 44th on the 24. This affects you too. Our new Birth year is 1965. Get into it!
I love the pictures of your trip to work.
love, Scarlett O'Buell